Wednesday 8 June 2016

Waves Of Anger

 
 
 
 
Technique: Photography
Waves of anger

Thought of circumstances makes me angry
Angry of not understanding
Angry of life cycle
Angry with the way life goes
Angry because life have too many facets

Thoughts of departed one makes me angry
Angry because of their sufferings
Angry because I will never hear from them
Angry because I will never see them
Angry because enough time were not given

Thoughts of those around me makes me angry
Angry because I cannot help them
Angry because they are suffering
Angry because I cannot stop that grief
Angry because sorrow have become part of their life too

Thoughts of the future makes me angry
Angry because life will not be the same
Angry because I will always miss you
Angry because I cannot move on
Angry because suffering never stops

Anger is like wave
Sometimes the wave are calm
Sometime the waves are rough
Sometimes waves rebels

Emotion and feelings are just like waves
Sometime happy
Sometime sad
Sometimes confused
Sometimes full of gratitude
Sometimes forgets about what we have to be grateful for

Even with waves of anger, I should be grateful to GOD
For having given me the chance to know YOU
For having given me the chance to grow with YOU
For having leaved wonderful moments with YOU

Waves of anger is also  a beautiful aspect of life
Which makes one grow............................................





No comments:

Post a Comment