Tuesday 31 May 2016

Farewell to the one and only

 
 
 

Farewell To The One and Only

 
Technique: Acrylic on corrugated carton
 
Today grief turn into a farewell
Farewell that was hard to think about
You have been the One and Only
When time came for you to go
 
It was unbelievable
Speaking about you today, I instantly felt like being hug by you
A smile came on my lips after many days
Heard that you got a great farewell there
 
In here it was a miracle
During the prayer...........
I suddenly went outside
I raised my  eyes to the sky instinctively
Prayed for you to be safe out there and for you to get liberation
 
All of a sudden there was some rain drop
Did a few steps
A leaf felt slowly under the tree where you were used to sit
 
At that time I understood that you are already blessed
Felt that you are safe now
Happy as always
It was like you were smiling
Even the Universe is happy to have you in his company
Lucky the eternity is..........
 
Great Farewell to you
May you be blessed with a divine power
One and Only for ever
...........................................................................
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment