Monday 8 August 2016

A grandmother who was always present


Already 15years since you left us
But yet I still love you as when you were here
You have been present for all of us
You were and is still special to us

You were never tired to leave us at school
And you came back at 3.00 to pick us
You were always present on our lunch break
Till you could, even when you were sick you did your best to come and see us

I still remember the day you came at lunch time, when I was in preprimary school
You came with prawn chutney and hot pouri
Still love this moment when you made me eat with your hand
which was never tired of working

With you Christmas was every day
And when it was time for Christmas it was fun
I still remember how we were going for shopping at Mahebourg Market
Your attention to our needs and wants

Babam I still enjoy that feel when I was  sitting in your lap, on your saree
Which was my swing
Your touch and love was magical and is still

You have shaped us with your love and care
You always fought for your grandchild
Your love had no limit

No one till now have been able to replace you
The babam of all of us

May you rest in peace
May your path is always enlighten with light

I love you you even more
I wish my words could reach you

No comments:

Post a Comment